Friday, June 26, 2009

Babysitting houses

My friend Dido is on a three week during vacation, travelling through Spain with her car. Every now and then she keeps me up to date about the beautiful places, buildings and culture she has seen and the hotels and b&b's she has stayed in. Not too mention the great food and wines that is served everywhere. I can't say I'm not jealous! But I'm a good friend and in the mean time I can babysit her house (read: act like its my own...).



Really Dido, I didn't mess with those pillows, their all still in the same place. :P

I was in the mood for a simple outfit so I put on Michami's Ebba tank in purple. Together with some capri's from Aoharu I felt all summery and relaxed. (Gosh my brains are so mushy after this last exam week.) Ready for summerholiday!



Of course I had to wear one of my newest Maitreya hairs. I absolutely love these hairstyles, they are so perfect for my mood. A bit messy, but understatedly sexy. I know Dido would look gorgeous in these hairs as well, but sadly, the poor girl won't be able to login to SL for a week and a half... :) Yes justice after all!


Kus Nere


Style credits:
Hair: Maitreya - Moon - Autumn
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: League - Medium Misty - Bronzed
Necklace: EarthStones - Wire Wrapped Crystal Necklace - Opal
Top: MichaMi - Ebba Tank in Purple
Capri's: Aoharu - CapriPants_Black
Pumps: Adam 'n Eve Shoes - Babii Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment