Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Casually ubersexy



This outfit started with the hair I bought at Truth, it's a hairstyle I usually wouldnt wear, but I couldnt resist. Its very casually cool and really makes this outfit work. The vest and top are from Luck Inc (previously Shit Luck), a quality store which has a lót of ubersexy clothes. The top is part from one of the tiniest minidresses I've seen on the grid, its a good thing theres no wind in SL...

The brown slacks are my new favourite slacks from Zaara, the fit perfectly. The prims aren't shown on this picture, but they are perfect just as most of what Zaara creates. I pared them with the Posh Leather Boots from PixelMode, who currently had a sale, every item for only 50l! I'm not sure if the sale still is up, but even at full price the items are well worth tping to.

Style credits:
Hair: Truth - Hazel
Skin: LeLutka - MoscowLight-makeup2
Vest: Luck Inc - Button Down Shirt Burgundy
Top: Luck Inc - Chemise Dress Taupe (part from dress)
Slacks: Zaara - Ishaya Velour Slacks *espresso*
Boots: PixelMode (PM) - Posh Leather Boots - Goldy

No comments:

Post a Comment