Monday, June 8, 2009

Shopping for a Cause!






I decided after reading Dido's post below to head over to Fashion Expo 2009 (as if I could stay away). All purchases from the special kiosks placed throughout the expo are to benefit the American Cancer Society. I don't know anyone who has not somehow been touched by cancer so it was inspiring to shop for a real reason. Melissa and I both thought it would be fun to find one item that we could use to make our donation with. I found a pink Awesome Designs babydoll and Melissa got the super cute camo shorts from Stellar Designs. Stellar also had a pretty yellow dress for a freebie inside their shop space. There are 4 sims of wonderful shops participating and it's such a worthy reason to spend some lindens. If you want to take a look around the expo you can start here.

No comments:

Post a Comment