Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wearing dresses :)




So I set myself a little challenge today which I think most girls would be surprised it's a challenge at all. I had to find a dress to blog and it couldnt be black. This is hard for me since I rarely wear dresses in SL... sometimes a skirt, but mostly jeans or slacks.

I eventually came up with this Bijou dress I have had in my inventory for a while. Bijou always releases some of the most creative items on the grid. Apart from the nice design and great textures this dress also comes with a few options. The belt you get in gold ánd silver and you can wear it with or without sleeves. I also put in a little picture of the dress wíth sleeves.

Next item is this Rockberry skin, which I think looks extremely good with this dress. Its the Uma skin line and it definitely needed a little close up. The lips on this skin are gorgeous and full and the eyeshadow is just perfect to me... not too much. The creator, Heather Bebee, keeps perfecting and improving her skins and I love each new release a little more, including her Uma skin line.

I caught myself halfway thinking: hey this would look good with jeans... But I could restrict myself and pair it up with Armidi Metallic Tights in Gold. Then to finish it off I wore my all time favorite Stiletto Moody Gladiator Boots, which cost me an arm and a leg. These boots are simply stunning, but I chose to only wear the sandal part, not the whole boot.

I've had a lot of fun picking this outfit together and in the end I feel very comfy in it :) I hope you all like it!


Kus Nere


Style credits:
Hair: W&Y - yuki 37
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: Rockberry - Uma Natural
Dress: Bijou - Gig [Beige]
Leggins: Armidi Limited - Metallic Tights - Gold
Boots: Stiletto Moody - Gladiator Boot (Tan-Brown) (only wearing sandal)

No comments:

Post a Comment