Wednesday, July 8, 2009

99 L$ sale at Chikka Design

Hi everybody I am back from my 3 weeks trip to the Northern part of Spain. I had a super time over there. If you like good food and wine, culture, nature, old churches, monastries, sandy beaches, hikes in the mountains then don't hesitate and go!
I stayed in so many 'special places', most of them from the Alastair Sawday's book. If you are interested IM me, I am always willing to help and share info.

Pfff I really had to get used to normal life at home again. But, SL is there that is the good part and..... shopping, blogging needs to be done ;-)

Star dress


Today I received a message that Chikka Design one of my fav shops in SL has a 99 L$ Sale going on till July 11th 12 am. So I rushed over and although I already have half their collection in my invent, I could not resist buying 2 gorgeous sexy dresses: Rock and Star.



Chikka Design Rock dress, gold. Yeah this is me too I changed my hair to show the nice back of the dress.

Have fun shopping at Chikka Design.
Dikke kus
Dido

Skin: Redgrave, Tan skin Jennifer Smokey 3
Hair: Bish Seductress deepbrown &
Eyes: Poetic Colors, easter lilac (freebie)
Bracelet: Ema's Secret: bracelet back brown
Earrings: Tuttle's and Co: Seville pearl drop

1 comment:

Miss Susa´s SL said...

Hi there :) great blog - love the afro hair - where is it from?

cheers
Dudda

Post a Comment