Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baiastice



All tho I'm living in the big city now, my roots are from a very small town (and by small I mean about 200 households). But don't let size fool you: smalltowners know how to party big! I've had one week of partying and now I'm back for some serious blogging ! :) I´m still a bit fuzzy but I´ll try to write a coherent text here.

A few days ago Sissy Pessoa gave out a gift to her group Baiastice. It's this nice dress I'm wearing and it comes with bangles and a tattoo (not worn) as well. I've been in this group for almost my whole SLife and I'm not leaving it. Ever. Sissy isn't only very generous to her group, her creativity also doesn't stop to amaze me. She's Italian and you can see the influences of her stylish heritage. To join send Sissy a notecard asking her to add you.

I paired it with my fave wedges from PM. It still has the system feet instead of the sculpted toes that are very popular right now. But I can't seem to get used to those, no matter how well made they are. So here are my system toes! Luckily the skin I'm wearing has nice nails painted on it. Its a limited time gift from Lara skins, available for 10 days starting 4th July. I've blogged Lara skins before and I really love the soft tone this skin has.

I'm gonna soak up some more sun in my garden trying to get enough energy for a week of work, work and some more work...

Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Truth - Romy - cherry
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Poison Ivy medium
Eyelashes: Cake - Flutter Lashes
Skin: Lara Skins - Aida
Dress: Baiastice - White & Crystal dress - group gift July
Wedges: PM - Chabi Wedges - Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment