Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun Stuff!

Ok I had never been to this shop, RC Cluster, before (gasps). Quite frankly I would like to buy everything in the store. However, there are two tables FULL up of stupid stuff (my term not theirs - I think they simply have it labeled Freebies). I didn't even know I needed a nicotine patch or a unibrow until I found this store! And frankly now, I don't think my second life would be complete without them.

Not sure why I need a working traffic light but I have one now. Maybe trip won't mind it in the boudoir if i keep it on green.

One of my favorite things about second life is I can play any musical instrument. (I went back and got the cymbals - I might take up drums too before it's all over).
The fashion statement the nicotine patch provides is only second to my new unibrow.
I am so wearing this on my next bad hair day.

Finally, a shop with a large assortment of sock monkeys.
.
Such a fun place to walk around and the freebies are upstairs. You can find it all here at RC Cluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment