Saturday, July 18, 2009

Slice of Summer - Part 1

Ok kids - I haven't gotten much done in the way of posting as I've spent literally all day working on the Slice of Summer Hunt. This is not a huge hunt (compared to some) 116 items, but lots more good stuff then I'm used to in a hunt so it's been rather time consuming. Finding, unpacking, sorting all the watermelons and now still have to do the adjusting, photos and lm's (phew). So just for a teaser I'm showing a few of the non-fashionista items that I've been pleasantly surprised with. I promise Part 2 (probably 3 as well) is just on the horizon.

Gotta love a ride in a balloon basket - Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!


The slide n slip is fun but takes some work (as you can see on Mel on the left there).

This couples bench has 6 different poses for snuggling up with your honey.



I love this hammock and the detail work on the shadow is remarkable.

Balloon Basket - Concrete Flowers

Slide n Slip - Sugar Mill Poses

Couple's Platform Bench - Off Brand Furniture

Calm Tree Hammock - .:buddhabeats:.

No comments:

Post a Comment