Saturday, July 4, 2009

Some Free Hair (with a side of beef)!

Verono (not loving it)
Tina

Simply Britnee currently has their Tina hair set to 1L and Verano at 5L. Now for my beef - and I in no way mean this to this shop specifically (lots of them do this) but I get so irritated at shops that charge 1L for you to try their hair demos. I can't imagine going to the mall in real life, walking to the dressing room with my arms full of stuff to try on and having to pay a dollar for each one. Why it's common practice in sl I have no idea. I think if your strapped for cash add that 1L to the price of the hair and make it so wonderful I can't not spend my lindens on it! But to charge to try something on - so disappointing. Ok got that off my chest and I feel better now. Happy 4th of July everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment