Sunday, July 26, 2009

Surf Couture



I haven't been to Surf Couture much before, but when I recently visited again I almost bought up half their inventory. I'm a big fan of nice textures and Surf Couture definitely has those. In the above image I am wearing the Colleen dress in palm of which not only the skirt part is a prim, but the lower part of the shirt is too. In my eyes that is very impressive given the fact that in SL wearing prims around your waist often make you look huge. But this dress really pulls it off.

The hair I'm wearing is one of the newest releases from Truth. Again he made me tp over and spend my lindens like a lunatic.


Hair by Truth "Gemma" and skin by Tuli "Faith"

At Surf Couture I also got my hands on this awesome tank. Who says redheads can't wear pink? No prim parts for this tank, but I'm loving the way it falls around my bewbs, very smexy :) And it almost looks as if I have a bare naked back, but it is just very cleverly crafted around my sides... Definitely a tank you'll be seeing me wearing a lot. The pants are from Project Kiwi and come in several options, I'm wearing the Painters Black Dark Jean Capri's.



Next week I won't be posting anything! I'm off to spend a midweek in Berlin... yay! In the meantime the blog will stay as it is obviously, but I intend to make the layout a little bit better when I come back. Suggestions would be great!


Kus Nere


Style credits:

Pic #1
Hair: Truth - Gemma - burgundy
Skin: Tuli - Faith (light)
Dress: Surf Couture - Colleen - Palm
Leggings: MichaMi - Glitter Tube & Leggings in beige (part of outfit)
Pumps: Periquita - Wedges green
Bangles: Fishy Strawberry - bangles brown wood

Pic #3
Hair: Truth - Chloe - cherry
Skin: Tuli - Faith (light)
Tank: Surf Couture - Driftwood Tank - raspberry
Pants: Project Kiwi - Painters Black Dark Jeans
Pumps: Maitreya - slinky stilleto's

No comments:

Post a Comment