Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Viva la Glam!



I was so excited to tell about the reopening of Viva la Glam (VG) and then SL was showing some great timing with having rezz problems. I looked like a little neanderthale and -quelle horreur- my skin wouldn't rezz. Thats like my personal nightmare, non-rezzed skins. I don't mind running around in weird shapes, being barenaked or bald, als long as I have a nice looking skin.

So I logged out for some quality RL time and when I logged back in I was happy to find my own comfi avi again. Here goes!

I'm wearing the Y-strap Layered Tank in Rose combined with Spandex Tight in Wine, both new releases from VG. With that I bought Brody Gloves, a fatpack you get in all colors to match all VG's stuff. I just loved the way it completed the whole look, so I had to have them. I don't often wear an outfit that consists of all pieces by one designer, but I'll prolly will be wearing this for a while...

I love the deep rich tones that VG used and the perfect textures. Everything is so nicely made, every wrinkle and crease screams perfection. I was only a little dissapointed to find out that the tank and Y-strap layer aren't seperate items, it would have been nice to be able to play with colors and layers.

Last but not least you can get the scarves in the next picture for only 1 linden for both!



So what are you waiting for? Hurry over!


Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair: Maitreya - Zoe - Autumn
Skin: League - Misty - Twilight
Tank: VG - Y-Strap Layered Tank in Rose
Pants: VG - Spandex Tight in Wine
Gloves: VG - Brody Gloves in Rose (part of fatpack)
Pumps: PM - Kavika - Snake

No comments:

Post a Comment