Thursday, August 13, 2009

Foxxy & ~Mystic Sky~

Foxxy & Mystic Sky are having a tiny hunt - and I mean tiny. Itty bitty treasure chests. 2 pink ones for the girls and 2 blue ones for the boys. One in each color in each shop. These were very difficult to find (well for me anyways). Like what you see and want to give it a shot? Here's the rides to Foxxy or Mystic Sky to start searching.


Foxxy has this really nice men's shape and pirate tattoo in their treasure chest. Definately Foxxy and smexy and well yummy too!
Mystic Sky mens' gift is a very classy old world suit.
I love the color combination of this gown from Mystic Sky. The girl gift from Foxxy included a shape (I can't bring myself to change my shape even for demo purposes) and a very smexy gun's blazing tattoo which I could not photograph as it would be impossible to hide my Brittany and this is a family show- so you will have to find and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment