Saturday, October 10, 2009

#7 Brains!....


So my good buddy, Love, invited me to check out the Zombie Fest going on right now, I had to see what icky goodies I could find! This whole event is for Red Cross, so every linden you spend, goes towards a great cause! There are exclusive items here and plenty of freebies too!

Sure enough I fell in the love with Chai's Zombarella skin, comes in 3 tones and 2 versions (bloody & non bloody). I got both versions cause they were just so gruesome/awesome looking..have a look for yourself!

I kind of went for the smexy zombie/candy fanged look lol, I had too! If anything else, stop by and listen to some great tunes with your buddies and get your brains on!!

























Skin:CHAI NOVA [ZOMBARELLA 1]
Hair:.:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Girl Anachronism - Pepper
Dress:*Linc* Sinken Dress Taupe
Boots:PIXEL MODE JET BOOTS
Nails:Mstyle Perfect Long Nails - Classic (Red)
Choker:0-AFFORDANCE -chain choker- *Midnight


Thats it for now! Now I want to go watch Nightmare before Xmas..:)
Holli Thespian-The Barbie

No comments:

Post a Comment