Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ducknipple

I have been superbusy RL with school and work and thingies. Therefor this post has been long overdue, since I took the pictures weeks ago. But here goes...



A while ago Ducknipple released a cute dress named Scoop in six different colors and motives. I immediately headed over there to get me the violet version and I'm loving the texture. The colors are very rich and the dress has a rough edge to it that I really enjoy. My friend Joe had bought the fatpack of the Zonar sweater and he's wearing it in brown. Thanks for being patient and taking the time to pose with me :)



Here's a closer look of the Scoop dress. Tho I like the dress a lot there's one thing that bothers me a little, which is the primskirt. In some cameraviews it seems to be very seethrough. I'm really wearing the primpart but it hardly shows.

In the second pose I'm wearing the Zonar sweater in blue which is currently a part of the Mix & Mingle hunt Karina posted about. It's unisex. The shoes are also from Ducknipple and are a hunt gift from the pumpkin print hunt. Karina told me there is yet a third hunt going on in Ducknipple containing another nice sweater, but I haven't found that yet.

In the third pose I'm wearing the Emmer shirt in brown. You can wear it with or without the shirt underneath. The knit socks are also by Ducknipple and are available in different versions, I bought the very reasonably priced fatpack.


Kus Nere

Style credits:
Hair pic 1: fri.day - Deena in Jealous Red
Hair pic 2: fri.day - Jasmine in Passionate Red
Skin pic 1: Dutch Touch - Star (previous gift)
Skin pic 2: Dutch Touch - CleO - Pale Apricot Smokey
Boots: PM - Rea Suede Boots - Plum (There's a 50l sale on everything currently going on here!)
Jeans pic 2: League - Ripped78s Straight Leg - Dark Warm Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment