Thursday, October 22, 2009

So cold

I haven't yet fully adjusted to the change in seasons and am constantly cold RL. Hence my need to dress myself in the most comfy warm clothes I can find, both RL and SL. I have sifted out my inventory to find the warmest yet stylish sweaters I could find and ended up with two pieces, both from MG Fashion.



I'm kind of proud at myself for styling these outfits with things I already had in my inventory, instead of running to a store and buying new stuff. Yah I like to keep up to date to the newest stuff, but my linden wallet doesn't always allow it. And it's in any way good to not forget the beautiful items creators have made for us shopaholics in the past!

This photo is taken at one of AM radio's wonderful sims; The Space Between These Trees. I'm really a big fan of these sims, all beautiful crafted with a restful calm atmosphere. Really well worth visiting now and then.


Kus Nere

Left outfit:
Skin: Chai - Nova freckles tone 3
Hair: Maitreya - Zoe - Copper
Jacket: Crazy - Sonic (part from outfit)
Sweater: MG Fashion - Hunting Season knit sweater
Pants: PixelDolls - Denim Earth
Boots: Maitreya - SoHo Boots - Champagne Suede

Right outfit:
Skin: Chai - Nova freckles tone 3
Hair: Clawtooth by Clawtooth - Sugar Biscuit - Strawberry Cream
Sweater: MG fashion - MartinaSweater - Salmon
Blouse: Dutch Touch - Organza Sheer Shirt - Grey
Pants: Zaara - Ishaya Velour slacks - Espresso
Socks: DuckNipple - knit socks beige (edited color a bit)
Shoes: Maitreya - Mishima Dawn - Leather Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment