Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Witches Brew Hunt

This may be post 1 of 2 since I am only halfway through. I don't know if I'll have time to finish it, sort it and then blog it though before it's over (October 31st). So many good things I've found so far, I wish I had started this one earlier. There have been so many hunts to do and many many more coming. If you have not had a chance to look at my hunt blog it's SL Hunters Information. Now as for the Witches Brew Hunt, looking for bubbling cauldrons. There is a hint list here and it definitely came in handy. If you want to go from jump the start location is here. Phew okay - onto my favorites so far!


ILLY Creations: Ginger Gown

Petunia: Witches Brew Jammies and pumpkin earrings (so cute). I want a slumber party to goto now!
Different Drummer - Cross Strap Mini Dress. I had this dress also blogged for the Pretty Witch Hunt in Pink. This hunt - it's black and still spectacular!
Aleida: Arua Shurg with Gulu Capri's
Filthy Glitter: Bats in the Belfry Hoodie with Marble Mix Jeans from our very own Holli and Holli Pocket. She probably would be too bashful to tell you how fab these are but I'm not! Go grab them, join her subscribo, slap her mm board, worship her dammit!

No comments:

Post a Comment