Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Times Are Changing

So I didn't manage to blog this weekend... Ah well, hope this makes it good. I'm really in the holiday mood, warm chocolate milk, giftshopping and hoping for the first snow. However I didn't decide to dress accordingly in SL.



The Plastik just released this StripsDress which I'm wearing in the "Japan" version. I'm used to Plastik making high quality textures, but I'm really smitten with this color/texture. The dress came with a bandeautop too or just simple bandaids but I'm wearing it with a fri.day top.



But this beautiful jewelry is the actual reason I made this outfit. It's from DarkMouse (DM) and called Abalone Dreams, I really love the color and simple design. Teardrop shaped jewelry usually has my preference and this set is very well done.



This set on the left is another favorite DM item of mine, Mussed Up in copper. When I was taking pics for this post the December group gift came through the subscribo! It's a Christmas cookie necklace and earrings and very cute. It's good to be in the DM subscribo since Mouse Mimistrobell is sending out lovely groupgifts every month and you can't retrieve history. Hope your all looking forward to the December celebrations as I am! :)


Kus Nere
(Listening to Di-Rect - Times Are Changing)

Style credits:
Skin: YS&YS - Sharon (opening gift)
Hair: fri.day - Jasmine & Cameron.2 (Jealous Red)
Top: fri.day - Layering Tank scoop (gray)
Pumps: Anexx - LeatherGladiatorHeels (copper)
Jewelry: DM

No comments:

Post a Comment