Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting into Shape for 2010

I sense a theme developing with some shops lately due to the New Year. No reason why you can't get into shape and look fabulous doing it! In reality, I should probably get my butt off of Second Life and on to a real treadmill, but then I would be contradicting my other resolution which is to blog more -yay!
Treadmill from the New Years Resolution Hunt at The Hedge Witch. This is so freaking cute I can't stand it!
New Hair release from fri.day: Amelia.2 (not free)
Skin from Pasarella Skins - Pink Moon: Gift for New Years Resolution Hunt
Eyes from Umedama Holic: one of 3 absolutely beautiful freebies in the shop now.



fri.day - Pull.Over: New Release (not free) with
fri.day - Sweat.Pants - another new release (I love being lazy in sl - go sweatpants!)
Hand weights are another part of the The Hedge Witch gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment