Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Quickie Before Bed!

The title sounds much more exciting then the post will be (sorry). Posh has two tone freebie hair (I'm wearing the Superficial II) out now. You get 4 in the pack - 2 with hats and two without. If you want your hair in just one boring color, that's available too for sale in the shop (250L).

I thought I would show off my new outfit from one of my new favorite new shops [M2M] Minutes to Midnight. The dress is Taffeta Trumpet in wine (175L). Loving the sculpted skirt and the baggy tights - so cute! I keep checking back in this shop as they are adding new stuff all the time and have clothing, shoes and accessories. There are several dollarbies at the shop right now and the group has been very generous in their gift giving. Only 5L to join - it's getting one of my permanent slots.

Finally, this dress looks so so cute with my Elise2 Heels from Tesla. This is a old freebie which I've had forever, but they still have them out - so if you have never grabbed them go get (go - get!). They make everything look more adorable.
Click to enlarge pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment