Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some kinda free stuff and a cry for help

So I have a new notebook... Offcourse I'm very happy with it, but it takes some time getting used to, not to mention all the settings in the sl viewer I have to set back the way I was used to. Therefor I'm back online, but not yet blogging the way I used too. I'll try to be up and running asap.



In the mean time I couldn't let this dress go by unnoticed. It's from Donna Flora and it screams summer to me, which I'm looking forward to very much. Available for only 1l at the store.



This skin is an opening gift from the.oBscene. It's from the new skinline Mona and the gift comes in three tones. Entry to the land is only available to group members this week. The group has an enrollment fee from 100l, but for that you get 50% off for all skins from the previous lines.

Now my cry for help.
I tried submitting a ticket to LL, but their response was that they were not able to help me since I'm only using a basic account... too bad for me I guess.

This is the problem: If I bump up my graphic quality to high the clouds look unrezzed to me. See the pic I took:


I tried everything I could in the menu but I'm clueless of how to fix this. The best solution I have so far is going to the advanced sky settings and get rid of clouds completely... which I think is really poor for taking nice scenery shots.

If anyone has a clue, please tell me. I would be very thankful.

Kus,


Nere

1 comment:

Dido Haas said...

Glad you're back Ner!
Missed your entries.
Dikke kus
Dido

Post a Comment