Thursday, March 18, 2010

Post number 401! WOOHOOO :D

Heya all :D How are you all doing? I can't believe we reached post number 401!! *happy dance*
Have funn!


Today I'm going to show you what's new from my wifey's store - Hyper Culture! :D

~ These new Track jackets are one of the latest release from Hyper Culture. I love how detailed they are, and the colors are just awesome. These would look great with a pair of jeans or a sexy mini skirt! They come in 10 smexy colors, so pick your favorite! They also come in a hood up/down option :D

~ Next are these super minis that come in 7 rich colors. These are great if you wear a belt with them, or a jacket or even leggings under! The back of these dresses is super hawt. More colors shown at the bottom!

~ These are some more colors of the minis.. really gorgeous!

When you purchase any Hyper Culture item, they all come in all layers so you could wear whatever you wish with them!

-----------------------------------------

I'm trying to make my pics look better and better. I think I'll stick with these designs of pics for a while. But if you have any better ideas for improving my pics - just leave a comment or send me a notecard in SL! (Maretch Waffle)

Thank youu!

-----------------------------------------


That's all for now, don't forget to check out Hyper Culture.. and psstt click the subscribo-o-matic for an awesome giftie! ;)

Landmark to Hyper Culture.

Byeeeeee! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment