Friday, March 26, 2010

Rain? Really?

Lately I really like wearing summer dresses combined with vests and leggings to avoid getting too chilly, both SL and RL. Prolly because I am very ready for summer right now. I tried to copy my latest look to SL and here's what I came up with. The new Viv Boots from PM were a big inspiration as well, I admire the quality they are made of.


PM also released the Baby T pumps and I think these are so cute! They asked for a more summerish look, but since I'm still cold RL I hád to ad a vest :)


Close-up of the Viv Boots and Baby T pumps... They come in several colors and are very well priced. And if you don't even plan on shopping the sim itself is very worth a visit.




Kus Nere

Style credits:

#1
Skin: Tuli - Eva 09a (tone 3)
Hair: Maitreya - Green (Copper)
Dress: *Crazy* - Track Dress
Vest: Coco - Cardigan Lace
Leggins: The Plastik - Fierii Legging (Snakeskinne)
Belt: LeLutka - Mi Vida belt (terra, groupgift)
Boots: PM - Viv Boots (charcoal)

#2
Skin: Tuli - Eva 02a (tone 3)
Hair: fri.day - Anna (jealous red)
Skirt: Oyakin - fril miniskirt (used flower)
Vest: CKSD - Essential Wrap Sweater (toast)
Undershirt: !Ohmai - HighRise Tank (eggplant)
Pumps: PM - Baby T's (lilac)

No comments:

Post a Comment