Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tomorrow is my birthday!! =D

Haii all! How was everybody's day? So I have the best news ever! My laptop is working again!! A big thank you to my brother for being so awesome and for fixing it all for me. :D
P.S: My birthday is tomorrow, I'm getting old -_-



~ So Fri.day's latest release is this cute dress and hair. Its colors are wonderful and it reminds me a lot of spring. I love the textures on it, and the beautiful bow at the back. Also I love how awesome the skirt is made of more than 1 layer. The shirt is nice as well, I love how the back is open.. The hair is also from the latest release, which works perfectly with this dress. There are many colors to choose. The hair I'm wearing is from the browns pack.





Have fun shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment