Monday, April 12, 2010

Fri.day newww!!!

Hi all! Been a super busy week for me and I didn't have a chance to blog these. And bad news :/ My fish died today!!! I was crying on them. Came back home and saw it floating. Hard moment. I'll miss you cupcakes. :( And tomorrow (Friday) is my uncle's wedding! So let this be quick! =D

~The reverie dress is a really cute dress. It comes with multiple layers and with a belt, tie and an option to wear a shirt or without. I really like this dress, lovely and appealing. The tights are also from the new release.

~The skirt is also pretty. I've been wearing it for some days now. I always wanted a skirt like this in SL, because I own the white and black one in RL! Great fitting and you could even resize it if it was small. Superb textures as always. The tights worn are from the new release as well.

~The stunning tank that comes in many colors is adorableness. Very pretty and lovely shading. It's great to mix and match it with the new release's items. Even with your own clothes.

~My favorite!! This awesome jacket is splendid. I never knew there were jackets like these in SL!! I was very happy to know fri.day made ones now. I'm definitely going to wear these everyday! Comes in many colors so you can find your color for sure.

~Here I'm showing a full outfit and everything is from Fri.day (the skin and the hair isn't though :P) The jacket, shirt, skirt, and tights are from the latest release. While the boots are from the previous release. I love fri.day so freaking much!

Get down to Fri.day and spend some lindens on these awesomeness.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment