Sunday, August 8, 2010

Needle In A Haystack Hunt - Part 1!

Needle in a Haystack is the first hunt I've organized.  I knew it was going to be alot of work - but phew!  I've learned alot (mostly that people that run these all the time must be uber organized - or crazy)!  I'm going to do a few posts involving the hunt since there is so much wonderful stuff to cover.  This ended up being a pretty fashion heavy hunt, but I guess when you consider it is being run by a self anointed fashionista, I'm kind of proud I managed to work in as many non fashion shops as I did (more on those items in my next posts).  Anyhoo, fashion is where I have begun for my blogging purposes.  In the interest of time (my own mainly) I didn't put in the surls as usual, but I've listed the shops number in the hunt path.  The Happy Hunters Blog contains all the shops participating, locations, etc.  You can join the hunt group - The Happy Hunters if you want some extra help or camaraderie (it's listed in my profile if your feeling lazy). The hunt is running until August 31st so pretty (pretty) please go find those needles in haystacks!
#32 - t h e . o B s c e n e: LANA Skin
#57 - MINA Hair fashion: Mies - Brick Hair
#8 - ~SIGMA~Jewels: Silver Hoop earrings
#45 - =HooT=: Sunrise Eyes (Baby Blues) 
#4 - Home of Sanu: Needling Skin with Silver Needle
#38 Black &Blue Outfitters: Daniella Skin in Candlelight Dinner FAIR

#22 - Pretty Stick. Lowrise Jeans Hot Pink and White Lace Top
R2: Kaimana Black - Shoe Fair
#12 - Pretty Lady: Sal Green Dress
Courtisane: Devoue Sandal in Summer Apple - Shoe Fair
#47 - Vels Boutique: Green Fien Top & Skirt
#35 - Rha!: open toe sandal green denim 
#1 - Holli Pocket: Bubble Flow Dress in Purple
[Gos] Platform Pump - Shoe Fair Item (color changeable bits - love them!)
LP Designs: Party Dress
Cupcake Clothing: Shrug, Top & Shorts
Crissy Designs: July Sunrise Dress
Caladesi Island Company: Rawk'n Glasses Silver 
Poised: Hap-E  Dress & Stockings
#58 - E! - Eclectic Apparel: Indira Top with Ribbon Skirt
#59 - Zenith Fashions: Red & White Dress with Golden Pearl Rose Necklace
#14 - Cute Fashions: Sunflower Dress
J's Real Toe Wrap Front Sandals - Shoe Fair
#18 - Indie Rose: Blouse, Capris & Platform Flip Flops

p.s. I threw in some of my Shoe Fair finds for multi tasking purposes. Go check it out!  So many, many, many drool worthy shoes and it benefits Sole4Soles.

No comments:

Post a Comment