Thursday, February 3, 2011

Free and affordable



Been a while since I stalked a lucky board, but this Pinkinnik (previously I Ce Coco) skin was well worth it. Besides it has only a 5 minute cycle and there were three lucky boards. I can't say it was much an effort :) Lovely skin, nice cutesy look. And yes, I am wearing the Tuli parted lips tattoo layer again. I loves it, and its free. My top is the latest release from Pig, the Billy Wrap shirt and and its totally affordable and beautiful and perfect. I'm such a happy girl today.


Kus Nere

Credits:
Skin: Pinkinnik - Vanessa freebie (lucky board)
Hair & Flower: Action - Dana Sweetheart (new!)
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Teeth: Tuli - Parted lips 1 tattoo
Top: Pig - Billy Wrap Rose (new!)
Undershirt: fri.day - Layering.Tank Scoop Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment