Thursday, May 19, 2011

Strolling



Kunglers sends out regular groupgifts and the pants in the may gift were a real gem to me. I love these pants, so stylish and different. My bf took a look at my screen tho and commented one word: pyamapants. Ah well, I'm just too stylish for him :P

I love my new PixelMode wedges! I wish I could ad them to my rl wardrobe. PixelMode will be closing temporarily shortly after shoefair, because the creator needs to take time to catch a breath. I hope she will be able to take her time and regroup, I wish her all the best. Personally I have allways been a big fan and loved every single release.

BodyLine is a new to me skinstore, I picked this skin up on a hunt and I just found it back in my inventory. Been a while since the hunt so I don't think this particular face is still available. I really like the style, bit posh with the lips and a dash of arrogance around the eyes.


Kus Nere


Credits:
Skin: BodyLine - Zanna bright sahara
Hair: [e] - Rush red 05
Eyes: LeLutka - Ellis Vine M
Lashes: Exodi - freebie in pack
Top: League - Siara Blouse cream (former 50lfriday item)
Pants: Kunglers - group gift may
Pumps: PixelMode - Fae Wedge Khaki
Bag: Fleshtone - Kelly Saddle Bag Tan
Bracelet/Earrings: Mina - Bluebird

No comments:

Post a Comment