Thursday, June 30, 2011

i'm too sexy



That ( I'm too sexy) is not my opinion about myself. It was the name of the animation of the rug near the [M2M] shop. On the middlest picture i am dancing there with that animation. The shirt is pretty cool i think and the prize super ( 10ld) On the poster you can see the pants that are included. In the garden of the shop is a nice groupgift and more nice stuff ( prizes variete between 10ld and 1 ld) I wear hair from Zero style. And that hat box is so sweet! I wear another make-up of my beloved skin from laqroki.

Credits:
Shirt: [M2M] -[M2m] Kaleidoscope pants&blue blouse ( 10ld)
Hat box: Le Poppycock - Le Poppycock*Hat box* playing the g minor sonata
Hair: *Zero Style* - *Zero Style* Milca* Raven
Skin: Laqroki - Laq ~Elena~03

Be sexy too, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment