Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jewel




The new vintage necklace from PurpleMoon Creations inspired me to make pictures on my vintage bench. The olive colours from the bench made me search for an olive dress in my inventory ( I love the backside of the dress with the open part and the zipper in gold)..and yes it is still in the shop ..i put on cheap nice flats and my new bought hair... finally i put on my green eyes to complete all.

Necklace is normal 300ld but 75% instant rebate for groupmembers.

Credits:
Necklace: PurpleMoon Creations - :: PM :: Roses- Vintage- Necklace in copper.
Dress: KENZIE&CO - K&CO -Dolce Vita Mini Olive
Shoes: Magi Take - magi take flat shoes [White] 10ld
Hair: Truth - >Truth< Roxana Dark browns
Eyes: Sakurako - *Sakurako* New Colour Eyes _010

Be like a jewel, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment