Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Willow





Hello after terrible trouble with my computer with a virus i am back. I couldn't open my gmail to make posts on this blog. But just in time i am here to tell you to hurry for the zombiepopcornhunt item : the striped shirt ( also a black version). Tomorrow this hunt ends ....so run, run, run. The shirt is from Willow. I like that shop. Immediately wanted to buy there more. And i did buy my shoes there. But still have more wishes ))))) By the way the Willow shop in Albero has a Black Bow Blouse as a dollarbie and also a freebie. Other free items i show you here are my hair and the jeans. The bag is from a Gacha. So cute !!!

Credits:
Shirt: Willow - ZombiePopcorn Hunt - Willow #56 ( free)
Hair: .: vive9 :. - .:vive9 :. Wang in Dye Tones (free)
Jeans: Vero Modero - Vero Modero / June Male Group Gift ( free)
Shoes: Willow - Willow~ Wing Tips - Red
Bag: NAMINOKE - *N* Tote Bag #7 ( 35 ld)

Go as fast as the wind in the willow to the Willow Shop, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment