Sunday, July 10, 2011

Mina at hair fair



I've blogged Mina's hair a few times before, but she really outdid herself with her new hair fair releases. Four releases in total of which I was quite impressed with Kezia, a weaved hairstyle. I'm aware its not for everybody, it's also a little out of my normal comfort zone, but I'm loving the craftmanship. I choose a skin which is caucasian looking to me, because I thought it would be too easy to go for a dark girl look. Also it reminded me of Bo Derek, but well, I could never match such beauty :)

Please go check out Mina at hair fair, she has also released a beautiful long haired wavy style, and a long ponytail style. On top of that, there's a gift available with my rl name on it :)



I'm loving my look today, the oversized blazer is perfectly comfy and stylishlooking. The pants are a new release from the Plastik and are perfectly fitting. They come in a ton of options and colors and patterns as usual with Plastik releases...



The shoes were a free gift for the opening of the Truth sim I believe, but I could've picked them up somewhere else. Anyway, they are gorgeousness from Nardcotix and I'm so loving the details on the back of the heel. Little things like that make an outfit exciting and interesting.

Kus,


Nere
Skin: Tuli - Zoe sunkissed bare
Makeup tats: Tuli light freckles, Raspberry lips, subtle cleavage and blonde eyebrows
Hair: Mina - Kezia dark blondes db06
Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Aquilius Eyes watermelon (dollarbie on marketplace)
Jacket: Milk Motion - My blazer nude sequins
Tank top: Tres Blah - plain basic tank top
Pants: Plastik - Aeda Slacks Country
Pumps: Nardcotix - Absinthe B&W
Bag: Fleshtone - Kelly Saddle Bag TanSilver

No comments:

Post a Comment