Saturday, August 4, 2012

see through



Oh how lovely is this!!! By accident i happened to meet a designer with in my opinion lovely designs. Her name Joeylin. You can see her creations only on marketplace. I show you this lovely dress "the naughty sophisticated black dress" I love lace and see through textures. I met her at the Limited Bazaar, where i bought my golden bamboo bracelets and choker. Tosy Xue is the designer. She is the creator of the Miss Bliss couture 2012 tiara and the creator of Face of VoguE2012 crown.

Credits:
Dress: Paisley Daisy/ former Joeylins Designs - joeys mesh "The Naughty Sophisticate" black dress
Choker: WTG at the Limited Bazaar  - +:+WTG+:+ **BamboO** choker-earpierces
Bangles: WTG at the Limited Bazaar - +:+WTG+:+ **BamboO** bangles
From inventory: Hair - EMO-tions ( Susan)

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment