Saturday, February 9, 2013

back to Hazardous













I am so glad to announce this. Hazardous, that beautiful sim from Dingo (mandingo.quan) is open again. After long time waiting he told me this last week: " Nicandra i promissed to tell you when the sim will be open again. Next saturday it will be ready."  I was so curious. He gave me rights to go there earlier to make pictures. Wow lucky me. The sim is beautiful. Dingo made everything, every detail.
Nic put on the new groupgift from PurpleMoon, good for such a festive occassion. Nothing more to tell, i let the pictures speak. And there are more nice places there for a photoshoot and  for just enjoying the sphere. I can highly recommend you to go there.
For thelandingspoint of Hazardous click  here.

Credits:
Dress: PurpleMoon Creations::: PM :: 19000 Group Members Gift - Dragonfly ( free, but groupjoin fee)

P.S. He used some of my pictures on his sim...i am so proud.

Enjoy your trip, Nic

2 comments:

Mayala Loon said...

I agree with you ... it looks like a very beautiful place ... and the dress is gorgeous too ;-)
But on the 3rd and 4th pic, I was afraid you could stumble or jump and fall down the cliff ...
and two of the later pics made me worry you could drown yourself ...
So I hope you're fine ... and didn't ruin the dress ;-)
*hugs*

Unknown said...

You look so gorgeous in that dress and the sim is beautiful. I love the shot of you on the bridge with your back to the camera. Stunning.

Post a Comment