Monday, July 29, 2013

cyberpunk for relay for life


At the sim Kreativdorf you can buy things for Relay for Life.Cyberpunks for Relay for Lifet runs from 27th of july till the first ofseptember. I got an invitation to look around there. And i liked it.You can get so many super nice cyber punk stuff. I know this is a fashion blog, but i like such stuff also. And because men also watch this blog may be among them are guys who like to change their avatars. But not only men do like that. I like to try all sorts of avatars. For this occassion Nic changed in this grim-looking creature. Will she go faster then this taxi?
The cyberpunk avatar is totally free. In the packet is also a cute beach towel. Strange combination but ok no problem for me.
I show you below a male and female cyber avatar, that i like. So well-made. Realy cool in my opinion.

Credits:
Fenrir: Machinenheim - Avatar - Maschinenheim Fenrir ( free)
Blue avatars: CMFF - Femdroid and mandroid ( only for relay for life / not free)

Bye bye, Nic




No comments:

Post a Comment