Sunday, September 8, 2013

falling for you





For the first time i was at the first day at the new round of Collabor88. I saw someone in these clothes and immediately knew that i wanted to go for it. She told me it came all from the Collabor88. I managed to get there after having tried hundreds of times to teleport. I see now on the map how crowded it is. So... push that tp button fashionistas!
The boots and sweater are from ISON. The cute skirt with the foxtail is from Auxiliary. I love that zipper on the side. You can also buy the foxtail without the skirt. Falling in love is the name of the hair with cap from Exile. There is a HUD included for 12 cap colors and 8 hair colors. I took tights from my inventory. The scarf is the groupgift at Mutresse.

Credits:
Scarf: Mutresse - ...Mutresse... Non-Rigged Sequined Scarf  GROUP GIFT ( free)
Hair: Exile for C88 - Exile::Falling For You Naturals
Skirt with foxtail: AUX for C88 - [AUX] A little Foxy - Mini - Classic
Sweater; ISON for C88 - ISON - angora sweater (brown)
Boots: ISON - ISON - cult riding boots (tan)
Pictures made at Alentejo


Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment