Monday, January 13, 2014

dress Nicandra



Yes it is true this dress has the name:Nicandra. The dress is named after me. I am very honoured.
The designer from Kanou, one of the designers who sponsor me and spoil me with new releases, told me she did this for me, because she likes my blogposts. So sweet. The dress comes in 8 colors. At the moment the dress is only available at the event Designer Circle with a promo in 2 weeks in the store.
I also show you a relatively new hair from Truth. And Nic wears a tie from the 25 for 25 hunt at Le Poppycock. The clutch is from the same hunt.

Credits:
Dress: Kanou at Designer Circle  - Kanou Nicandra Blue (NEW/ Promo at Designer Circle)
Tie: Le Poppycock - 25-for-25 Hunt (January)  - #6 Le Poppycock ( 25ld)
Clutch:  Le Poppycock - 25-for-25 Hunt (January)  - #6 Le Poppycock ( 25ld)
Hair: Truth - TRUTH HAIR Ainsley - (NEW)
From inventory: Shoes - BSD super model Anjelika
Pictures made at: Guana Cay  ( closed on mondays)

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment