Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July





Pff just in time for this post. I was so busy with other posts that i nearly forgot to make this one. I am happy that the owner of the Vips Creation shop bee Tizzy reminded me that she sended me this dress. All in American style for the 4th of July. Even my doggie is. It is early morning in the big city. She didn't had her coffee yet so stay away from her!
The sequin 4th july dress comes with the clutch and with boots (not shown) and nice lipstick (that i forgot to add). Go to the shop and you will see this set and lots of other nice items for this patriotic day.
The hair is a gift for the SL Free&Offers group from Alice Project.
My doggie shows you patriotic sunglasses, free on marketplace from Role Optic.

Credits:
Dress : Vips Creations - Female Outfit - 4 July-Sequin Love!
Hair: Alice Project - Alice Project - Kimberly - Mini Medley for SL F&O (free)
Sunglasses on doggie: Role Optic - Role Optic - Patriotic III (more models available/ free)
From inventory: White flats - CandyDoll; Glasses - ANE; Cardigan - Coco
Pictures made at: Old new York, Staten Island

Have good 4th of July, bye bye Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment