Thursday, September 25, 2014

red and vintage




Time again for a vintage post because some shops offer nice vintage gifts. The dotted dress is from Kaithleen, a groupgift. I combined it with the  Vinyl record hand bag from marketplace. In this vintage styled home Nic listened her vintage radio and vinyl records on the vintage recordplayer.
The dress with the dogs is from B!asta, at the cart sale. Ofcourse i had to dive in my inventory for my old dog from the beginning of my sl time, because it is the same sort. The sunglasses are from Artilleri. Also from my beginning period in sl. Still available on marketplace. The shop is gone.

Credits:
Dotted dress: Kaithleen's - Kaithleen's Kawai Dress Polka Dot Red White Dots (free)
Shoes: LMD for my Attic  LMD My Color Pumps for Slink High Rigged (many texture possibilities!)
Bag: LeMir - LeMir Handbag Record Red (50ld)
Dress with dogs: [ B! ] at The wash Cart sale  : B!iasta WALK THE DOG: Vintage dress . Red (10ld)
From inventory: Hair - Truth (Adeline); head band - Strawberry

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment