Friday, February 13, 2015

neverending





Gotta take a minute to ease my mind. Because if i don't walk i keep messing around. I gotta check myself before i get what i want. So i lift my feet up the ground and i am gonna walk. And when the road stops i'm gonna keep on. I'm gonna walk now......

Nic in new releases from Shey. The cozy warm coat and the sexy elegant dress. Is she on her way to her Valentine? We will see.
The clutch and the gloves are  a new present from Gabriel.

Credits:
Jacket: Shey - Shey  Janita Jacket ( with color hud (NEW)
Clutch: Gabriel - ::GB::Pearl Box Clutch (free)
Gloves: Gabriel - ::GB:: Studded Gloves / Black (free)
Dress: Shey - Shey Janine Dress (NEW)
Shoes: Shey - SHEY Anjelica Stilettos
From inventory: Hairs - little Bones; luggage - Fisl ( marketplace), Boston buddy- Birdie
Pictures taken at: Neverending 

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment