Wednesday, February 18, 2015

tell me your dreams and i'll tell you mine



Contemplative dreaming mood. Nic wears a skin that a friend made for her. Thanks Anda. It's a beautiful skin. You made it just the way that i like it. I just used freckles from my inventory my lipgloss and eyelashes. The skin is delicate. It gives Nic a dreamy look. Nic wears the anniversary gift from coldLogic. You get the dress in blush and scarlet. I recolored the blush version. Love the double layer from the skirtpart of the dress. I thought this chocolate color is a good combi with this skin.The necklace is the valentines gift from Le Form. Told already in another post about it. The booties are from BSD.

Credits:
Dress: coldLogic - coldLogic dress - anniversary gift.2015 (free)
Necklace: Le Form - [LF] Eternal Love Necklace Valetine's Day GIFT (free)
Booties: BSD - {{BSD Design studio}}Billionaire baby- raw ( 50% off all in the shop)
From inventory: Hair- Miss C.; bag- Zenith
Pictures made at: Relief of Soul
Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment