Monday, March 16, 2015

i bring you fire




Fire....I'll take you to burn. Fire...I'll take you to learn.
Nic in a dress from !gO!. A new Release. You can find it in the fantasy department. You can get many colors. I don't walk around in sl so much in fantasy clothes. But when i wear a dress like this i realy feel like a person from ancient times and feel wonderful. I can recommend this dress highly. I went to a old Italian sim for the pictures. An old ancient Rome roleplay sim, Pompeii 30BC.
I took jewelry from my inventory. The locked handcuff's are still available as old groupgift at Pure Poison. Nic's hair is a gift from Catwa at Biker's Choice Fair.

Credits:
Dress: !gO! - !gO! Venus - cocoa (NEW)
Hair: Catwa at Biker's Choice Fair - CATWA HAIR Zoey [A] (free)
From inventory: Arm cuff's - Pure Poison (free), Flats - CandyDoll
Pictures made at: Pompeii
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment