Wednesday, May 13, 2015

evening walk



 
I walk a lonely road, The only one that I have ever known, Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me. My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me. 'Til then I walk alone

But in her mind  she hears the poem that he sended to her. Although he is far a way, it feels as if he is very close. So .....no boulevard of broken dreams this evening.

Nic walks around in a leopard jacket with a jeans. Both lucky board items from ydea. The dress is a mother's day gift at  Java Fashion Designs

Credits:
Jeans: Ydea - *Ydea* Angel Jeans mesh denim (LB/free)
Jacket: Ydea - *Ydea* Belted jacket leopard (LB/free)
Dress: Java Fashion Designs - JAVA CHADWICK MOTHERS DAY DRESS GIFT (free)
From inventory: Hair - EMO-tions (Jona  was a groupgift); shoes - Shey ( Sharon); choker-Lo momo (old)
Pictures taken near the Moon[hair} shop
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment