Sunday, May 24, 2015

i don't wanna miss a single thing you do




I'm so obsessed, My heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest, I believe in you. Watching you's the only drug I need. So gangster, I'm so thug. In fact there's nothing I can't be, I want the world to see you'll be with me.
These are parts of song texts in the mind of tjip. He is smoking and then going to skate because he's alone now.
The outfit found by Vivian Klees is a good skate outfit. You get the loose jeans with boxer under it, the shirt and the shoes. Thanks Viv for the tip.
Skin made by  my friend Anda. Tiroler friends are also such good helpers for the blog!

Credits:
Outfit: R2A - !R2A FREE GROUP OUTFIT! (free)
From inventory: Hair- Dura; poses - HISpose
Pictures made at: Outbreak

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment