Friday, May 15, 2015

Oh, it's what you do to me




Don't you worry about the distance, I'm right there if you get lonely, Give this song another listen
Close your eyes, Listen to my voice, it's my disguise, I'm by your side. oh it's what you do to me..oh it's what you do to me..
It is a art of the songtext from Plain white T's. Good to guide the lovepictures i made with tjip and Nic.
Three couple poses i found on marketplace  for each 1ld.
The set that Nic wears is the new gift from Prism. Love the colors and the relaxed style. Tjip wears a new beard, a dollarbie at marketplace. Tjips shirt is the groupgift from American Bazaar. His jeans a gift at Marketplace. Comes with a boxer

Credits
Nic's outfit: Prism - Prism Suki by Journey -- May Group Gift(free)
Hair Nic: Moon {hair} -Moon. Group Gift! - Boa (NEW/ free/ group join fee)
Butterfly hair clip: Catwa - Catwa Butterfly Hair Claw [gift] (free)
Pose first picture: Rack poses - RACK poses The Sweetest Thing Gift (1ld)
Pose last picture: .:. Seil Xpression .:. Feel your heart beat ( 1 ld)
Pose secand large picture:  .:. Seil Xpression .:. You make me feel happy (1ld)
Pants tjip: INESCO - INESCO Ripped Knee Dark  Limited Edition (0ld)
Shirt: American Bazaar - AB groupgift men (free)
Beard: .Chicago Ink. - .Chicago Ink. Beard & Hair base Gift ( 1ld)
From inventory: Flats Nic - Candy Doll
Pictures made at: Umbral


Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment