Friday, June 5, 2015

i'll be missing you, when i am in Italy



Every step I take, Every move I make,Every single day, Every time I pray. I'll be missing you.

Last year i waved goodbye before i went to China in a dress from B!asta. This year i am also dressed in B!asta clothes before i leave for Italy.
Time to take a break. I will leave for south Italy for a 3 weeks vacation.. I will miss you. I will miss blogging and the good times in sl. Wish you all a good time and please come back to visit the blog when i'm home again.
What will be in her suitcase? Well a short dress  ofcourse for warm sunny days. This one is a new release at B!asta. Her cork wedges are also from B!asta.Then she will pack her white shorts with a top and a cardigan from Mirus. It is the SL Frees&Offers gift. For a late afternoon a long skirt with top from Mutiny she will take with her. In the early morning on her balcony she will wear her lingerie ( Amour Fou) from B!asta. This lingerie is for the mesh body. Comes with appliers for Slink, Maitreya and LNL omega system. I got it in february, I am happy i can wear it now.
Click the small pictures to enlarge


Credits:
Short dress: B!asta - [B!] :AND NOW DANCE: Blue - Mini dress
Necklace: Izzie - Izzie's - Bead Necklace blue ( clearance sale box 0 (10ld)
Shoes: B!asta - [B!] :RIMINI BEACH: Blue & cork sandals (SLink high)
Shorts/top/cardigan/shoes: Mirus - MIRUS - SL F&O GROUP GIFT (free)
Long skirt? top/ hat: Mutiny -  !MiH Late Afternoon in New York -GG- full set (free)
Lingerie: B!asta - [B!] :AMOUR FOU: Lingerie - Black - System + Appliers
From inventory: Hair - LeLutka; glasses- BSD
Pictures made in La Perla, -old Italy

Ciao ciao, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment