Wednesday, July 29, 2015

whispering wind



There's a whispering wind..I feel it inside..Like a place I can feel...But never will see
Let a whisper come touch you..Come touch everything
Like the whispering wind..You sent to me..I watched your dreams

Because i wanted show some items at once in one blogpost. I took my younger sister and renewed her. She got mesh feet. New mesh eyes. New shoes. And so she could help me to show you two items from the Aloha fair. The dress and the necklace.  Nic wears a top from the Aloha  fair. Comes with a hud for more texture options. The super jeans .. so loose and comfly i got at the mini mania at Wicked. The hair i found at marketplac, a gift from rezology.
My sister still wears a skin from long ago. I need refresh it too, but had no time today.

Credits:
Nita wears:
Taxi to Aloha -
Necklace: E C R U at Aloha Fair - TAF- Gift 2015- E C R U.TAF- Gift 2015- E C R U.(free)
Dress: M&M at Aloha Fair - TAF- Gifts 2015- M&M STYLE (free)
Eyes: Mayfly at Fab free headquaters - - Deep Sky Eyes (Medium Onyx) (free)
Hair: :::Phoenix::: :::Phoenix::: Laura Hair Groupgift (wear me)( free/ group join 50ld)
Shoes: *PROMAGIC* - *PROMAGIC* Drug -Skin (free)
Mesh feet: Patula's House - * Patulas House Feet Female High (25ld)
Nic wears:
Hair: rezology - rezology Save The Quenn ( 1ld)
Top: *Stars*Fashion* at Aloha Fair  - *Stars*Fashion* Top with frills - Gift (free)
Jeans: WICKED * - WICKED * Lisa - Jeans (Sky) (free/ Mini mania)
Shoes: B!asta also at Aloha Fair - [B!] :PHI PHI ISLAND: Latte . Wedges for SLink Mid (NEW)
Pictures made at: Whispering Wind.
Bye bye, Nic


No comments:

Post a Comment