Tuesday, September 8, 2015

with a little help from my friends (womenstuff hunt)





Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends,..Mmm, gonna try with a little help from my friends..Ooh, I get high with a little help from my friends..Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,..with a little help from my friends
Those animals on the pictures don't help. Nic goes crazy!

But with a little bit of help from my friends from the Freedeology group i found this swimwear..the chair, the bag and the backpack. That group is so helpful. Isn't it of high importance to help each other..i think that's the best way to enjoy sl. Sometimes i also find things on my own however. Do you belief this? For example the new sandals in the lucky boards at SMC and a new tattoo.
The skin is from 7 deadly skins the new groupgift:

From 5-15 september you can hunt for 15 items to complete a skin box at 7 deadly skins.
This hunt is for GROUP members only…. But…. GROUP s FREE to join during the hunt!

Credits:
Skin: 7  Deadly skins - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - SEPTEMBER 2015 GIRLS gift (free)
Swimwear: Dita Couture - WS Hunt Gift #072 - Dita Couture (free)
Bag: United Colors - UC_Eclipse_studs_black_bag WSH (free)
Sandals; SMC - :SMC: Leather sandals WE-BEG (free/LB)
Backpack: Madpea - Trip to the woods Back Pack (10ld)
Tattoo: SMC - :SMC: TATTOO BT-A (free/LB)
Lounger: .:Bee Designs :. at Cosmopolitans Sales Room- .:Bee Designs :. Kensigton set 2* (free)
From inventory: cardigan - chronokit
Pictures made at: Shooting Stars 

Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment