Tuesday, November 3, 2015

be free.....fly like an eagle




Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' ...Into the future. I want to fly like an eagle ..To the sea
Fly like an eagle ..Let my spirit carry me ..I want to fly like an eagle ..Till I'm free 

This pose with a falcon ( no not an eagle)  is so cute. I love birds and animals. You often see me guided by an animal on this blog. Birds has a meaning of freedom for me. 
Nic's dress has an animal print. It is a not so expensive dress from monaLisa. Comes with a color hud. Click the small pictures to enlarge. You can watch the pattern on the backside of the dress and the nice free earrings with a dragonfly. Join the subscribe-o- matic from the mall group at the Zuri sim and the earrings will be yours. Again my alba shoes from Shey because i like them so much . The elephant necklaces are from my inventory from Izzie's ( still available)

Credits:
Dress: monaLisa -mL- Noelia Dress (Maitreya/Belleza/SLink/Fitmesh) HUD
Earrings: Zuri - **Zuri's-Subscriber Gift- Dragonfly Hoop Earrings Gift (free)
Hair: Analog Dog  Analog Dog free ball with recolor hud ( on the beach)(free)
Falcon pose: .::NanikA::. -.::NanikA::.Falcon Pose Gift (free)
From inventory: Shoes - Shey (Alba); necklaces- Izzie's
Pictures taken at : Whispering Wind
Bye bye, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment