Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Happy New Year





On the last day of the year Nic greets you in style. She wishes you a very happy and healthy year with lots of pleasure moments, much love and joy. May your wishes come true. Belief.

First of all thanks to you who follow my blog. Thanks for the sweet comments, that i sometimes suddenly get. It keeps me going. It's nice to hear when people enjoy, what i make for them.
Another thanks for the generous gifts from my sponsors ( see the list below). With some i have nice talks too. And thanks for the generous gifts from so many wonderful designers from all over the grid in SL. Your creativity i admire. Without that i couldn't make this blog. Also a huge thanks to the people who create beautiful surroundings in sl.
And last but not least a warm loving thanks to my helpers: Dancer, Anda, Mihaly and Luella and ofcourse the sweet Italian girls: Laura and Juliet. It's such a joy to have you around me.

On the pictures you see Nic in a gown from La Gazza Ladra. A release for The Instruments. Nic's hair is from the free balls from Analog Dog. When i was making pictures at my homeplace, suddenly Anda arrived. I took a picture with him too. The pictures are a bit too sugar sweet may be with the boat behind me and behind us. But the boat realy was there at that moment. At my homeplace Lovina is open sea and i enjoy seeing boats. The isle behind Nic is from my new Neighbour kiki.

Credits:
Gown: La Gazza Ladra at The Instruments December round - LGL ~ LGL There must be an Angel (NEW)
Hair: Analog Dog - AD Vall ( free)
Isle: Falbala Gustafson - Spring OffSim island Mesh (79ld)
From inventory: necklace - AA and Wicked.

I am a blogger for: chronokit, ::K::, Silvery K, FA Creations, Shey, Leri Miles Designs, !gO!, *ZD*, Wicked,  monaLISA, B!asta/ La Gazza Ladra, H@S, BSD Design Studio, KlubWerK, Paisley Daisy, Pixel Mode, Rowena's Designs, Blue Velvet store, Karla Boutique, Barbarella Portland ( Paris Fashion and TGA Designer), Orange*Pekoe, Xen's Hats

Bye bye see you in the new year, Nic

No comments:

Post a Comment