Saturday, January 30, 2016

be my baby




The night we met I knew I needed you so...And if I had the chance I'd never let you go
So won't you say you love me,...I'll make you so proud of me....We'll make 'em turn their heads every place we go...So won't you, please, be my be my baby

Some findings from friday and saturday. Fifty Linden Friday items are the two bags. I also bought a lovely dress ( Fifty Linden Friday item), but that one already was away, before i could post it. The bags are still in the shops. The bag from C'est la Vie has a color hud for many colors.
The nice lilac dress however is also a lovely one. A groupgift at Orchid. Another groupgift is a dress from Gabriel for the Mimi's choice group. Nic wears a trench coat from the MENstuff hunt. I liked this one more for a woman. You just need make your boobs smaller and use the XL or L size. Under the coat a very sexy dress from Blueberry. The hoops necklace and earrings are the new groupgift from Maxi Gossamer.
Tjip wears several clothes, a watch and eyes from the MENstuff hunt.
Credits:
Lilac dress:***Orchid Store*** - Dress Clary Pink (free)
Brown/green dress: Gabriel for Mimi's group -GizzA - Laila Dress [Camo Brown - Green] (free)
Trench coat: Timaron Forge - Trench - Hunt Gift [TF] - (free/ MENstuff hunt)
Jewelry: MG - MG - Necklace - Esme Set - GOLD (free)
Small bag: C'est la Vie - ::C'est la vie !:: Harriet Bag  -wear- (50ld/FLF)
Big bag: David Heather - -David Heather-Lars Bag/Black (50ld/ FLF)
Hair:.: fiore :. - .: fiore :. MERINA Hair
From inventory: Black dress - Blueberry
Tjip wears:
Grey Sweater: Only Yours - MENstuff Hunt #031 - Only Yours
Eyes: PBM Enterprises - M.e.ns.t.u.f.f.Hu.n.t.G.i.f.t.No.3.3.P.B.M.E.n.t.e.r.p.r.i.s.es (free)
Peacoat and shirt: Glam Dreams - Glam Dreams " Men's Brown Peacoat Set " ( GG )  (free)
Watch: G&T Creations - G&T Creations Menstuff hunt 2016 (free)
From inventory: Jeans - B&C; Hair - no.match
Bye bye, Nic



No comments:

Post a Comment